Now we are going to start our services Internationally.
In Corporate Training Digvijay malhotra provides customized training programs to corporate. The customize programs are been linked to suite corporate requirement. The course is designed in a manner which covers deep understanding of related area of study.
The main motive to introduce corporate training‘s is to enhance the capacity and capabilities of individuals and the scope to understanding particular subject in a more substantial way. Our approach regarding these courses in Corporates is to make individual or group understand the meaning of specified course and the benefit they will get and how this benefit could be useful for their future and for future of organisation and for society.We focuses on providing specialised services called Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing. People should be aware from cyber frauds & internet skating. Our focus is on developing an Open Source tool to study and counter brute force attacks/phishing through wifi connection. Beware from wanna cry virus.
Our professional hackers offer hacker for higher services that are unmatched. Our team of highly skilled hackers can help with hacked email, Facebook, websites, social media, mobile devices and more.We help companies and industries to protect their security systems.We tackle your problems personally.Beware from cyber crime. As a professional hacker for hire company, we provide the best certified hackers available combined with talent and the highest level of privacy and confidentiality to our clients. We give best feedback to our clients. We can solve your cyber problems and can recover your E-mail password. we can recover deleted data. We can also track fake E-mail ids. We can trace online scams. We protect your email from DDOS attacks. We also provide spy apps. Beware from ransom virus. We want to secure you from all cyber thefts. Beware from malware.
- Internet Crime Current Report: IC3
- Data Breach Investigations Report
- Types of Data Stolen From the Organizations
- Essential Terminologies
- Elements of Information Security
- Authenticity and Non-Repudiation
- The Security, Functionality, and Usability Triangle
- Security Challenges
- Effects of Hacking
- Effects of Hacking on Business
- Who is a Hacker?
- Hacker Classes
- What Does a Hacker Do?
- Phase 1 – Reconnaissance
- Reconnaissance Types
- Phase 2 – Scanning
- Phase 3 – Gaining Access
- Phase 4 – Maintaining Access
- Phase 5 – Covering Tracks
- Types of Attacks on a System
- Operating System Attacks
- Application-Level Attacks
- Shrink Wrap Code Attacks
- Misconfiguration Attacks
- Why Ethical Hacking is Necessary?
- Defence in Depth
- Scope and Limitations of Ethical Hacking
- What Do Ethical Hackers Do?
- Skills of an Ethical Hacker
- Vulnerability Research
- Vulnerability Research Websites
- What is Penetration Testing?
- Why Penetration Testing?
- Penetration Testing Methodology
If You are in any cyber crime trouble then contact us. We available 24 hours for you.